Still Here For You. Stay Connected!
It was an incredibly difficult decision to make, but in the best interest of our guests, team and community we have temporarily closed due to the current health crisis. We will reopen as soon as Governor Evers lifts the “Safer at Home” order.
In the meantime, we have petitioned both state and local officials to deem color services as essential so that we can provide customized color for our guests to pick up and apply at home. We will inform current color guests of availability once we are given approval.
We look forward to serving our guests again very soon and will stay connected to you via social media and email to provide inspiration, motivation and wellness tips during this closure. Be sure to check our website and social accounts regularly! We will still be here (albeit virtually) to help you through this time.
We also want you to know that we are doing everything we can to support our team through this. And because we know you care about our service providers as much as we do, we thought we would share some ways you can support the Neroli team — as well as other local businesses affected by this crisis:
- Shop local online. You can continue to buy Aveda and support Neroli here.
- Follow and engage with us socially. See something you love? Give it a like, comment and share! We all need the kind words right now.
- Buy gift cards. Share the love, or use them yourself later.
- Consider purchasing meals from local restaurants offering carry-out service.
- Buy a special spa package now and give yourself some much needed R&R later. Let’s face it, we’re all going to need a spa day!
Above all else, take care of yourself, your friends and family, and those around you who are alone or may need extra support during these difficult times. Love conquers all.