Keep Your Hair Healthy at Home
1. Deep moisture: Nourishing, Buttery, intense hydration
Do you need Light or Deep Moisture?
Light Moisture is enriched with fast-absorbing oils, so you receive intense hair hydration without the heaviness.
Deep Moisture contains more nourishing butters than the Light and is specifically designed for hair that craves a serious moisture boost from a richer formula.
Your Hair Type vs. Texture
This chart represents the hair strands. Find where you land on this chart to decide if you need light or deep.
Your hair type is its density—is it fine or medium? Your hair texture is the personality of your hair; it’s where you sit on the curl chart—from 1A to 4C.
Nutriplenish™ works on all hair textures, but here’s another visual:
5 ways to use Nutriplenish Multi-Use Oil
- Pre-Shampoo Treatment: Pump oil into hand and apply evenly to dry hair from root to ends a bit before getting into the shower. Shampoo out.
- Leave-In Treatment: For hydration and shine, on towel-dried hair, apply oil evenly to hair. Style as desired.
- Post-Styling Shine: Apply to dry hair as needed from mid-lengths to ends.
- Overnight Oil Treatment: If you’re needing extra hydration-work oil into dry hair from root to ends. Do not rinse. Shampoo out in the morning. (This way is my favorite!!)
- Hydrating Scalp Massage What are you doing to keep the health and integrity of your hair during this time?